SOLD by Deb Sorensen of Ray White Port Noarlunga - Incredible Value In This Feature Packed Home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
HUGE QUALITY HOME - VENDOR SEEKING OFFERS OVER $499,000. A truly magnificent spacious family home that is private yet provides an abundance of entertainment opportunity with family & friends at a standard that surpasses most. No expense has been spared here, you can move in and enjoy immediately.
Built in 2008 in the desirable Point Estate which is filled with modern homes and enjoys a wonderful mix of families, single and elderly residents.
The gorgeous Tasmanian Oak kitchen takes pride in the centre of the living areas to ensure easy access whether you are fine dining, lounging or having fun in the sun. Plush carpets, custom made curtains & good quality paints give the final touches of luxury throughout.
On offer under main roof is 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas, separate dining and currently a rumpus room which could easily be converted back into the double garage if desired.
Out the back is an awesome entertaining area with landscaped garden and a beautiful sparkling salt chlorinated pool - your own piece of paradise.
With too many premium features to mention and for easy comparison, please see below:
• 5.5kW solar panels
• Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling
• Underfloor heating
• Ducted vacuuming
• 3 phase electricity
• Electrical roller shutters
• Alarm with pet sensors
• Gas log fire look space heater in main living
• Spa bath in main bathroom
• Additional robe in main bedroom
• Ceiling fans to all bedrooms
• TV connection to every bedroom & internet in 2
• Foxtel, internet ADSL, fax line, cat 5 cables in both living rooms & NBN
• Pura tap
• In ground pool with spa jets, sand filter, solar heating & summer/winter covers
• Gabled outdoor entertaining with: built in mains gas bbq, patio heaters, ceiling fan & fitted with both sun shades and clear plastic zip blinds, R1.5 insulated blanket under iron roof with T&G boarded ceiling lining
• 2 garden sheds
The location itself has so much to offer; neighbouring the popular coastal township of Port Noarlunga and an easy drive to the tourist destination wine region McLaren Vale there is always something to do and somewhere delicious to dine. Within short distance you will find walking trails, fishing spots, bike tracks, parks, canoeing, shopping centres, cafes, beaches, public transport & easy access to the Southern Expressway.
For more information and inspection times, call Deb Sorensen from Ray White Port Noarlunga on 0408 316 011
2/32 Saltfleet Street, Port Noarlunga SA 5167
Ph: 08 8382 0029 Fax: 08 8326 1034
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.